Use Comic Life to customize your own icons
- If you are not familiar with using Comic Life, refer to my Comic Life page. I have examples and handouts to give you tips on Comic Life creations.
- Open Comic Life 2 and choose a template.
- Drag in pictures, images, or speech bubbles, lettering, or text to create an icon.
- Use the Mac screen capture feature (command-shift-4) to create an "Image" file you can use on Weebly.
- Drag the "Picture" feature onto your Weebly page and upload the Image you just created using the screen shot feature.
- You can then link that to another page on your Website, or to an external website.
Directions with Pictures...
Create your icon in Comic Life 2 and take a screen shot (command-shift-4). It will automatically save as an Image file on your desktop.
Drag the Picture onto your Weebly page. Then click Upload and find the picture file on your desktop.
When you mouse over the icon in Weebly, you can click the Link button to make your icon an active Link.